Tuesday 26 April 2011

I want to be a Mori Girl

Having only just recently discovered crochet I have spent a lot of time on the internet searching for patterns and the term "mori girl" kept cropping up. After a bit of googling I realised, I'm in love with the lifestyle and fashion of these quirky, vintage clad girls. Mori means forest in Japan and the style concept is "a girl who looks like she is living in the forest" The look is natural & earthy. It's all about layers, vintage clothing, lace, crochet, natural makeup and rosy cheeks. Head over to http://www.electricalice.com/blog/?cat=24 for more pictures and style guides.

3 comments:

  1. i do like the mori girl look...
    Please also do visit my blogs sometimes. thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Mori girl style as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too but there is no encouragement environment here at my place -_-

    ReplyDelete